Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Inspiration

Ben and I have been looking at paint colors recently. Got to make some decisions in that department in a week or so, and we've been having a rough time of it. So, I started looking back through my Inspiration folder on my computer (divided into so many sub-categories that I don't know what's what, and where from and who did!! - New Year's Resolution #458 - Get Organized!!) to see if I could find some great ideas... and of course, I did! Just not necessarily for wall color!

Here are a few of my favs... and please bear with me - I'm not sure where all these photos come from, so if you see something of yours, please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due!! :)

Love the baskets with tags hanging off identifying it's contents. :) So lovely and organized!!

Good color palette - B/W with pops of vintage blue and soft yellows... very modern and vintage at the same time. Hmmm.... that's a thought.

And this one -

GORGEOUS shelves with so many pretty colors and accesories! I crave something like this in my home office.
Alicia Bock photos lined up on a shelf... and I'm in lust with the grey wall color behind them!! :)


I've seen these signs all over the place lately - even Pottery Barn (my heaven!!) has them. Easily done at home... it's on my list of projects, filed under "someday".

No comments: